18 March 2012

Manhattan Glamour In London Town

Recently, I was invited to the launch of Fekkai's beautiful hair care range in central London which gave me not only an insight to this luxurious range of hair products but also a styling consultation with the man himself- Frederic Fekkai! Frederic is the man behind his well known NYC salon which has a reputation for creating Manhattan 'glamour hair'.

As a colourist, I'm always keen try new hair products, especially now my hair is longer than I have ever had it before.  This also means that I have to take better care of it than ever too.

Frederic recommended me his Advanced Salon Technician range, as my hair is coloured. And I must say the mask left my hair feeling so soft and silkier than it has been in a long time. It's an absolute treat for your hair, like the equivalent of a luxe facial for your hair.

Rating:9/10
MX

No comments:

Post a Comment