26 December 2011

Marple's Tour of Oz

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with fabulous times with family and friends. Currently I'm super busy catching up with as many people as possible on my tour of Australia.

First stop was Melbourne to see my Mumma and middle sis, not forgetting my beautiful god daughter Moo and best friend Jo.





-My little sis Katie and her beau Cos joined us in Melbourne (for a rare Christmas with all 3 of us in the same country!) where we were greeted with the exciting news of their engagement! Woooohooo! Congratulations!!








Then it was off to the countryside to visit my grandparents, spend some quality time with my Dad and meet the newest addition to our family- the adorable baby Albi! (just one day old in this picture- so tiny, I'm looking forward to more cuddles before I leave)




Whilst braving this stifling heat, I'm enjoying the sunshine, much needed relaxation time and of course am on the lookout for the best beauty products Australia has to offer.
Stay tuned!
MX

No comments:

Post a Comment