14 January 2012

Marple Loves It- Elle UK Covers

Whilst checking out the latest and greatest in recent cover shoots from around the world, right now it was Elle UK who really caught my eye.  Judging by the dreamy colour pallettes used on all these cover shots, it seems to be a little preview of what's in store for SS12

The two versions of Gaga from the January edition, captured beautifully by Matt Irwin (who has also done some of my favourite images of Kylie in recent times) there's not much I can say.... it's just pure perfection.
subscribers edition

newstand edition

The following month, Elle UK has once again produced a gorgeous cover featuring the child star who has now grown into gorgeous young woman- Dakota Fanning.

Loving that magenta lipstick, which is perfect for brightening things up no matter how grey its looking out there back in London town!

Anyway, it's far too hot for me over here... I'll be back before you know it.
MX

No comments:

Post a Comment