01 December 2011

Topshop Makeup


Have you tried Topshop makeup yet? If not why not?
Created by the fabulously talented Hannah Murray, who I have had the pleasure of assisting at numerous Fashion Week's. Given the fashion cred and experience behind this collection- I am not surprised at the quality of this range, the great thing is it is all reasonably priced!

It covers all your bases and makes catwalk looks simple to recreate at home.  I love the range for it's fun products such as lip marker pens and crayons for eyes.  The nail varnishes come in every colour imaginable too. And with a fan base that includes Ellie Goulding, I think this range is here to stay.

My favourite so far is the kohl pencils, (I have them in both black and white) Which are honestly the best I've ever used! The texture, application, clarity of colour and longetivity of these kohl pencils is definately something to rave about.



Spring 2010 cover makeup by hannah murray

MX

No comments:

Post a Comment