08 December 2011

Marple's Makeup Must Have.... Illamasqua Pressed Powder


TBH (aaaaah, just joking, please feel free to send messages of abuse if I start blogging in abbreviations! I can't bear them and I think I may of written that purely to annoy myself!)
Anyway, let's start again:
To be honest, I am usually a little bit sceptical when it comes to powders as my skin tends to be on the dry side as opposed to oily. However a friend of mine gave me the Illamasqua Pressed Powder to try and I have been using it daily ever since!

It has a soft velvety feel and evens out my complexion without drying or caking, also gives my skin a radiant glow that I haven't seen with any other pressed powders before.
Illamasqua pressed powder is a great way to finish your makeup look, but be sure to add a dusting of your favourite bronzer or blush to avoid looking too ghosty! (at this time of year, I'm becoming quite dependant on my bronzer!!)

Illamasqua also do great mascara and lip glosses too and if you are in the trade, they also have a fab professional discount scheme so you can stock up your kit.

Rating: 9/10


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment