12 December 2011

Happy Holidays!


Marple's off to the sunny shores of Australia for Christmas and the New Year! Time to relax, hang out with family and friends and replenish my vit D levels!!
Now for that 24 hour plane journey.... In flight essentials include:
-Jurlique rosewater balancing mist- to hydrate and refresh my skin
-papaw ointment as lip balm
-loads of moisturiser (Loreal Youth Expert this time round- it's extra nourishing in flight and well priced so I can use as much as I like!)
-water, water and more water


I also like to bring a little bag of extras such as face wipes, eyedrops, paracetamol, berrocca, sinex nasal spray and of course antibacterial hand gel. That way if I get a headache or feel unwell at 36000 feet i have my own inflight Boots chemist with me. I don't take sleeping tablets or drink any alcohol during flights as I think it's best to stick with water and you will sleep where you can. Trust me after a 24 hour flight any sense of timezone you may have had will be knocked out of you! My tip is to arrive at night to minimise the effects of jet lag!
MX

No comments:

Post a Comment