02 November 2011

Happy Birthday to Us!




Who can believe it's November already? It feels like yesterday was the Royal Wedding but here we are are, the clocks have changed last weekend and the Christmas lights are just about to go on! I love the vibe in London leading up to Christmas. Its all about ice skating, mulled wine and parties!

As it's November, it is birthday season in my family-
Happy Birthday Katie!

With Marple's very own birthday just around the corner (yes, I'm trying to come to terms with this!) this month in fact- I'm on a quest to find the best in anti-ageing products around! I'm all for lotions and potions to keep me looking younger than my years without the need for any nasties.... Well, not just yet anyway. If this changes, I will be sure to let you know! So let me know your favourite products.... Is there a miracle product out there, I'm yet to discover?!
MX




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment