29 November 2011

Hair Heroes -Part 2













A big, big congratulations goes to the wonderful Akin Konizi, Creative Director of Hob Salons on his big win, reclaiming his crown of British Hairdresser of The Year at Grosvenor House in London last night. Having been privileged to work alongside AK this year and watch his beautiful collection come into a reality, I can tell you now, it is well deserved.

Also to my Swedish love and partner in crime Christel Lundqvist for winning British Colour Technician of the Year, which places her in the Hall Of Fame! So this proves I have been lucky enough to be trained by the best of the best and it's fantastic that Christel can keep the profile of colourists right up there.

If that wasn't enough for Hob.... On a roll for sure, we took home the British Artistic Team of the Year too. Well done team, Daz, Andrea, Claire, Stan, Christel I am proud to have shared the journey with you all. Much deserved!

What a nice birthday surprise for me!!

And to many other talented finalists and winners- in particular Bruno from Marc Antoni, Angelo Vallillo from Zullo and Holland and the talented Mr Gary Gill from Monroes- I'm so proud of your achievements and I hope you all had a wonderful night.


MX

No comments:

Post a Comment