03 August 2011

Looking Pretty In The City

What's in your makeup bag?

Whilst on my travels, I caught up with Gera my Manhattan Princess who is another fellow makeup obsessive from London, now living in NYC.

Gera's Top 5 Beauty Essentials:

1. Guerlain Bronzer

2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (creates a flawless face)

3. Lancome Juicy Tubes (shade: Melon)

4. Smashbox Primer Photo Finish (for a picture perfect finish)

5. Lancome Hypnose Mascara


Gera also introduced me to another "must have" in her makeup bag :
Givenchy Le Prism Yeux Mono (one colour, four finishes) which is a great tool to create the perfect smoky eye for a Manhattan night out. It actually is a lot darker than it appears in the picture, it is literally black with 4 different finishes- matte, shimmer, metallic and opaque shimmer.
Aaaaah I gotta get myself one... NOW... is there a Sephora nearby???


MX


No comments:

Post a Comment