15 August 2011

Chanel AW2011 Campaign

The beautiful Freja Beha Erichsen is still Karl Lagerfield's favourite model of the moment and again stars in Chanel's AW2011 campaign.

Metallic silver locks, (I assure you it's a very clever wig not a new hair colour for Freja!) embellished with flowers against the contrasting shocking pink lipstick and eyebrows make for a striking yet ethereal look.






However, I am a little bit mystified/confused/surprised at some of the other images that make up the whole campaign. Perhaps Chanel is trying to move away from the serious French chic and into something more playful and fun.....
I'm just not sure how I feel about it:






Even more disturbing.....






Aaaaaaah that's more like it! Freja is showing of her famous 'shag'.
Green with Envy......






I would LOVE to know the concept behind this campaign....
Mr Lagerfeld, please explain.

Makeup- Peter Phillips
Hair- Sam McKnight
Styling- Carine Roitfeld

MX

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment