21 July 2011

Makeup Bag Must Have: Tinted Moisturiser




I searched high and low for a foundation that didn't irritate my sensitive, temperamental skin and found it in the form of a tinted moisturiser.  Laura Mercier gives you a healthy glowing complexion with a natural coverage as it allows your skin to still look like skin. I can't bear a foundation that is mask like- that maybe ok for halloween or fancy dress but certainly not for every day wear! So with this fabulous find you get the perfect amount of coverage, plus you get the nourishment of a moisturiser and it even has SPF20...... I love a product that almost does everything!

Comes in a variety of shades to suit your skin and also an oil free version if your skin is that way inclined

For an extra glow add the hydrating primer underneath if your skin needs a boost (I like to use this especially in the winter when my skin needs added TLC)

There are so many different tinted moisturisers out there, but so far nothing has come close to my Laura Mercier. I try new brands here and there, but ALWAYS come back to this makeup bag must have! Should I find a replacement- you will be the first to know!


Rating: 10/10
MX

No comments:

Post a Comment