22 June 2011

Mascara Mission -Part 3

Next up on the Mascara Mission, I decided to investigate:

  • Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara

Priced at around twenty pounds, I wouldn't put it into the high st category, however out of the many pricier mascaras I have tried over the years this would have to be one of my favourites.

Lured by the fabulous offer on in store and the lovely sales girl, I decided to give it a try.....

Not only, did it lengthen, and thicken my lashes, but it also defined them nicely  too and stayed looking fab all day- no flaking or dark shadows.  I even wore it without my usual eyeshadow/liquid liner combo and got compliments! It contains a lash conditioner which you can definately feel that it's not so drying on your lashes.

The only drawbacks was that it seemed a little stubborn to remove, but I am hoping to find the perfect most gentle eye makeup remover which will hopefully combat this.

Rating: 9/10


  • MAC Zoom Lash

Zoom Lash is a great mid priced option if you're looking for length and volume which you can layer up for added drama.  The shape of the brush makes it easy to get right up close to the root of your lash, however maybe not a great option for very sensitive eyes.

Rating: 8.5/10

What's your all time fave mascara?

MX

No comments:

Post a Comment